]÷[ - Bot Decay ]÷[ - Bot Decay

Dude did you do more work on this one? It sounds so much cleaner than I remember. Seriously loving it at 1:41 (Its been a long time since ive heard this one xD)

SyCx1 responds:

fuck if I can remember lol. I think I let you remix this track then you sent it back and i did a little more to it. it's actually a re-make of the first song i made in FL studio like 20 years ago.

5 by 5 (Demo) 5 by 5 (Demo)

love it, even if it is just a demo x] i can definitely hear tho potential in this song x] we should colab some time ;D

Omegeist - Night Awe Omegeist - Night Awe

Very good! Although i feel like some effects could have been used to cut down on the holes between sounds. you should check out some F-777. he makes my favorite electro :]

Omegeist responds:

F-777 was actually one of the people who inspired me to start producing. But it wasn't his complextro but actually his techno that got me going. Great producer. Thanks for the review and I will certainly work on filling!

~NK~ "Evil" ~NK~ "Evil"

dear nightkilla
i love your music but what happened to all the stuff like Morning Glory, Ecstacy Of Gold, Glowstick, and Spaceman? i mean spaceman was by far your best song ever XD you should make more like that. but besides that your a master of t he dubstep art. keep it coming lol

Blood On You (Hard House) Blood On You (Hard House)

sick shit man. as always. some parts sound a little out of tune tho... you do that on purpose?

SyCx1 responds:

i'm starting to think the soundcard on my old laptop sucks cuz im listening to this now on my tablet with the same headphones and it has some extra shit i could have probably filtered out. who knows lol.

Patched (psy) Patched (psy)

Love it. Ima need to start sleeping less XD

ClotSliver responds:

haha thanks

Dr. Fantastico's Trance! Dr. Fantastico's Trance!

is this new?

SyCx1 responds:

yeah. you should check out my album "soundtrack to enlightenment" its right up your alley.

Rnc Rnc Rnc Rnc Rnc Rnc Rnc Rnc

Very cool. Id love to hear it as a full song

Everyone Just Chill Everyone Just Chill

its IS sweet if im as high as you are now.... wait...

~NK~ "Blacklight" FULL ~NK~ "Blacklight" FULL

amazingg

you make THE best dubstep ive ever heard.